Resources to support Mental Health During the Covid 19 crisis.
The Anna Freud Centre has published a range of resources to help support the mental health of children, young people, school staff and parents. The third toolkit in the series has just been released. You can find them here:
Coronavirus: Resources for mental health and wellbeing
- a booklet to support schools
- videos to provide practical guidance and tips to schools, parents and carers about coronavirus (COVID-19) and mental health
- activities to ease anxiety that can be done at school or at home and other helpful advice, helplines and resources for adults and children.
- resources for staff wellbeing
- resources to help children with SEND and
- responding to the unique challenges that may arise for vulnerable children
- resources for school staff, as well as parents, to use with vulnerable children or children with SEND,
- a resource from Stonewall for the LGBTQ+ community, and
- a resource pack for staff wellbeing and practical activities for adults and children to help stay mentally well during this time.