- Staff & Class Structure
- Support & Administration staff
- Who's Who
- Pupil Premium and Sports Premium
- Care for Pupils / Safeguarding
- Special Needs and Pastoral Care
- EAL (English as an additional language)
- More Able
- Special Education Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
- Ofsted and Pupil Outcomes
- Policies & Key Documents
Portishead Primary School is a Community school. Our school vision “Learning and Achieving Together” is at the heart of our educational philosophy. We have three core values which guide our practice; relationships, partnership and achievement.
We employ energetic and dynamic teachers who are committed to each child reaching their full potential and who deliver consistently good teaching with pupils securing above national rates of progress. Our teachers have the ability to inspire their classes and their colleagues in equal measure, are willing to take risks and come to school with smiles on their faces.
We have a Home-school Agreement which we encourage all children and parents to engage with.
Please also have a look at our School Development Plan which is on our Policies & Key Documents page.